Psychotherapy: My approach
I help people reconnect to themselves and awaken to a more meaningful, satisfying and abundant life.
In individual and couples therapy, I use a wide-range of techniques such as:
- Jungian analysis, dream-work, creative writing,
- EMDR (in training)
- Mindfulness and ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy),
Each person is unique, therefore my approach is centred upon the clients needs at this particular stage in their lives,
My work takes into account the 4 levels of our being:
- Physical: Taking into account your general health, food, sleep, and suggesting relaxation exercises and heart-coherence .
- Emotional: Identifying, accepting and working with your emotions.
- Mental: Recognising and changing your inner thought patterns and limiting beliefs.
- Spiritual: What gives meaning to your life? How do you feel connected to your inner Being? What is your vision for your life?
My 4 step process:
- Identifying: Bringing awareness to your inner patterns is the first step to transformation. Only when we are aware can we transform.
- Accepting: We need to fully accept ourselves with loving kindness.
- Transforming: Through inner-work, imagination, visualisation, affirmations.
- Implementation: Being aware of a situation is not enough, we need to implement our new insights into our lives. The final step of the process is therefore about practical implementation.