We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. VG complies with EU laws and regulations regarding personal data handling as implied by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
-Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
– Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
– Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
– We will never provide third parties with your personal data unless is essential for providing you with the services for which the data was provided, or – if the data is shared for a different purpose than originally intended – without your explicit permission.
– To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of Customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by VG for the following purpose(s):
– Administrative purpose;
– Communication about the assignment and / or invitations;
– Implementing or issuing an assignment.
The basis for this personal information is:
– The agreed assignment;
For the purpose (s) above, VG may request the following personal information from you:
- Data: name, city, country, phone number, email address, company, function, personal information coaching/therapy, sex, health data, assessment data, hours of coaching/therapy, skype/zoom ID, LinkedIn profiles, background information, assessment data, coaching/therapy notes. Purpose: Participating in online and/or F2F therapy or coaching sessions
- Blog/Newsletter and/or email marketing subscribers: name, email address, company name. Purpose: Subscription for blog and marketing newsletters & event announcements/invitations.
Your personal data will be stored by VG for the above-mentioned processing (s) for the during the term of the agreement and thereafter for a period of 15 years.
The data that you have provided may be handled by third parties only if and as necessary for providing the services as described above.
We use third parties for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletters/blog posts (Mailchimp)
- Handling our financial administration (Docorga-CNL ) and webdesign (Print uP)
- We never share personal data with individuals with which we have no processor agreement.
- We only work with third party companies that are compliant with EU laws and regulations under the GDPR.
- We don’t hand over your personal data to third parties for other purposes than they were collected for, without your explicit permission.
VG will store your personal data no longer than is absolutely necessary for the purpose that the data was provided for, unless you have given us your explicit permission.
We have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data and protect your data from unlawful obtainment or use.
These measures include:
- The request for and use of personal data is kept to a minimum whenever possible.
- We regularly test and evaluate our security measures.
Your rights with regard to your personal data
We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we respect these rights and we wish to inform you about these rights:
- You have the right to know, view, rectify or request the removal of your personal data which we have received from you.
- You have the right to object to or complain about the way your personal data (or parts of it) is handled by us or by one of our processors.
- You have the right to request that we hand over your personal data as stored by us to yourself, or to another party as a direct assignment by you only.
- If you have given us permission to handle your personal data, you are always able to withdraw your permission.
Should you have a complaint about the way we handle(d) your personal data, please contact us. We will always do our utmost to find a way to handle your complaint in a friendly and satisfactory manner.
Should a solution not be found, you have the right to file a complaint to the ‘Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens’ in the Netherlands, the Dutch data protection supervising authority.
Vanessa Goodman-195 rue Edith Cavell- bte 5- 1180 Bruxelles – firstname.lastname@example.org