I am an english-speaking psychologist and psychotherapist with almost 30 years of experience with a wide range of psychological issues. I received her Master’s degree in Clinical and Industrial Psychology in Brussels University. As a Jungian Analyst I am very interested in growth through the various stages of life, and how we give meaning to our lives.
Born of French and British parents, I attended various schools and universities and lived over 20 years in the Netherlands. I moved back to Brussels in 2020.
I am a member of the CHS clinical team in Brussels.
This “… background (has) shaped the way I work. I have a very international mind set, and have colleagues, clients and friends from many parts of the world. I learnt early on about cultural differences and the impact this has on many aspects of life.”
I support people who want to find more about themselves in order to lead a more satisfying and fulfilling personal and work-related life.
Training and memberships
- 1991 Organisational and Clinical Psychology in Brussels (Brussels University)
- 1991 NLP Practitioner
- 2006 Sandplay Therapy (ISST)
- 2010 Jungian Psychoanalysis -Zurich (post-doctoral)
- 2014 Coaching (LOI)
- 2019 Master Hypnotist
- 2019 EFT- tapping (level 1)
- 2020 Heartmath facilitator
- 2020 EFT Couples Therapy course
- 2020 ACT Acceptance and Commitment Therapy course