I am an english-speaking psychologist and psychotherapist with 30 years of experience. I have worked with a wide range of psychological issues, such as trauma, grief, and dealing with cancer.
Born of French and British parents, I lived and worked in various European countries. I moved back to Brussels in 2020. This background (has) shaped the way I work. I have a very international mind set, and have colleagues, clients and friends from many parts of the world. I learnt early on about cultural differences and the impact this has on many aspects of life.
I am a member of the CHS clinical team in Brussels.
Training and memberships
- 1991 Organisational and Clinical Psychology in Brussels (Brussels University)
- 1991 NLP Practitioner
- 2006 Sandplay Therapy (ISST)
- 2010 Jungian Psychoanalysis -Zurich (post-doctoral)
- 2014 Coaching (LOI)
- 2019 Master Hypnotist
- 2019 EFT- tapping (level 1)
- 2020 Heartmath facilitator
- 2023 EMDR Europe practitioner.